The Social Security Administration has developed the Ticket to Work program to help those who are interested in transitioning back into the workplace, the guidance necessary in order to be independent. The following information provided spotlights the key information, concepts and links that you will need not only to understand the program, but to successfully benefit from the program.
Work Incentive Concepts
- Substantial Gainful Activity
- Your Responsibilities When You Return to the Workforce
- Protection From Medical Continuing Disability Reviews
- Plan to Achieve Self-Support (PASS)
- Expedited Reinstatement After Your Disability Benefits Were Terminated
Confusion Surrounding Your Benefits
- Myth Busted: Trial Work Period
- How Much Can You Work While Receiving Disability Benefits?
- Social Security Ticket to Work Program Helps People Get Off Disability
Continuing Disability Reviews
- Continuing Disability Reviews
- Ten Key Facts You Need to Know About Continuing Disability Reviews
- A Guide to Continuing Disability Reviews for SSDI/SSI Claims
Disability Expedited Reinstatement
- What is a Disability Expedited Reinstatement?
- General information about the Expedited Reinstatement process.