Deciding to begin a job search after being out of the workforce can be both mentally daunting and exhilarating. A job search mindset not only involves staying positive and focused, but it also means understanding there will be disappointments and setbacks. The following articles are helpful in understanding how you can build your mindset so you can focus on the job of getting a new position.
- Three Key Elements of a Successful Job Search Mindset
- 5 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Starting a Job Search
- Top Strategies for a Successful Job Search
- Disability is not an obstacle to success. These inspirational leaders prove that
- The Effect of a Growth Mindset on Student Achievement Among Students with a Disability
- A Guide to Preparing Your Child with a Disability for Life Beyond High School
- Disability: Health, Well-Being, and Personal Relationships
- How Microsoft Is Changing the Face of Disability Employment: "It Has Never Been More Important"
- Accessibility, Inclusion, and Action in Medical Education