5 Training site and equipment needs
Minimum requirements for NTI University online training:
- Desktop or laptop computer running Windows version 7, 8.1 or 10
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher, Chrome, or Firefox.
- Reliable, high-speed, DSL, Fios or cable internet connection
- USB noise-cancelling headset with microphone to listen/participate in RCCA training class
- Apple computers can be used during training (only limited technical support available), but not on the job
- Apple and Android tablets can be used for self-paced courses only (limited technical support available), but not for RCCA
- Cell phones are not compatible with either training or jobs
Tip: Since you can't know if an employer will require something in addition to what you see here, we suggest you NOT buy new equipment or upgrade any service until you actually receive a job offer.