After injury, there are a lot of concerns coming back to the workforce, because there are a lot of unknowns. The materials found on this page provide additional resources that can help you think about your personal transition back into the workplace to see if the transition is a good fit for you.
- Returning to Work After a Spinal Cord Injury
- How to Come Back to Work After Taking Mental Health Leave
- How to Go Back to Work When You're on Disability
- Willing and Able: Disabled Workers Prove Their Value in Tight Labor Market
- TBI Survivors Share Their Journey Back To Work
- Cancer Survivors Like Shannen Doherty Share the Struggle to Keep Their Jobs Through Treatment